Tuesday 16 June 2015

Moon Zero Two (1969)

I'm not sure if we've looked at this particular film too many times before or if I've ever really expressed how good I think it is.
What I know for sure is that I've never really discussed what James Olson and Ori Levy wear beneath their spacesuits.

One of the earliest appearances of a G-Suit being used to look all futuristic and space-age.  Nice to see all the colours of the different tubes adding to the techy'ness of it all.  It's all just a little bit see-through as well, so I can understand why future users of this suit like to get them painted up.  That said, and while neither Olson or Levy do it for me, it now strikes me that the makers of MZ2 missed a trick by not getting Catherine Schell to be seen wearing one of these. 
 
 
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment