Sunday 21 September 2014

Kadoyng (1972) Part 3

I don't do adverts as a rule however being as the last time I posted about Kadoyng I mentioned that the BFI were dipping into the CFF back catalogue and hopped they would include this film in a future release, it seems churlish not to inform you all that they now have done just that.
 
Available from all the usual places from tomorrow (22/9/2014) and of interest to gentleman, and possibly ladies, of a certain age, I present the cover art for the Children's Film Foundation Collection: Outer Space DVD.

Groovy!

Steve

2 comments:

  1. Just found another one,its from roger cormans dreadful 1994 Fantastic Four film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbK6CUB4MJs
    25:15-29:00

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Tim. I never would have thought of this one on my own

      Delete