Thursday 6 December 2012

Le Orme (1975)

 
Le Orme AKA Footprints on the Moon is an Italian film from 1975 which defies genre and divides tastes.  I would like to think I have already stumbled across this film in the past but neither the images or plot have trigger a memory.  I'm intrigued by what I've read so I'll just have to add it to the list of  To-get-round-to-one-day.




Thanks to Traveller28 for the nudge towards doing this particular post.  I always appreciate recommendations and suggestions.
 
 
Steve

1 comment:

  1. Cheers! Those are pretty well sourced pictures. The print of the UK DVD is rather nice, I have to say. And as you stated, it is very much a "marmite movie". My wife and I watched it a while ago and we both happened to love its quirkiness, cinematography and deep strangeness.

    ReplyDelete