Sunday 9 August 2015

The Martian (2015)

Just back from my holibobs; 10 days in the sun and sea and plenty of reading time.  First on my list was the novel; The Martian by Andy Weir which was recommend to me by readers of this blog and is without doubt a fine page turner of a read (is it still page turning on a Kindle?).  Thanks guys; a great book I would recommend to anyone who wants all the relaxation taken out of their vacation because they are too concerned about Mark Watney surviving alone on Mars.  Gripping stuff and sort of educational as well.  Go read it before the film and then go and see the film. I will be.




Steve

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back,did you go somewhere exciting?.I`ve tracked down a few more suits/links for you to have a look at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And speak of the devil I`ve just found another one,its from the just released Infini
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4l_lHGMhlw

      Delete
  2. Rhodes. Thought I would help the Greek economy out a bit!
    Thanks for the finds, I need to have a proper look when I've caught up with myself

    ReplyDelete