Saturday 26 January 2019

Lost in Space (2018) - A Gallery

One of the reasons I've not posted so much over the Christmas month was that we finally got Netflix here at Say Hello Spaceman Towers and consequentially I've been a little busy catching up with all the new TV shows in the evening (as well as everything else you cram into life).  And one of the first shows I went for was the LIS reboot.  I quite like the original series from a nostalgic point of view, the 1998 movies kind of sucks but this new version is pretty bloody amazing.  An intriguing and beautifully structured show that has some fine performances, lovely designs and excellent direction.  Bring on series 2, already









No spacesuits in this pic but I just have to say before I go, that I love that robot and the relationship with Will.  Highly recommended show.
 
Danger! Danger!
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment