Friday 27 September 2013

Astronaut: The Last Push (2013) - Promotion

A very nice promotional image for what appears to be a very good movie by all account.  Writer and Director; Eric Hayden as been over to this blog to thank us for talking about his movie.  It's not a problem and I'm very much looking forward to seeing the movie myself.  For everything you might want to know about the film, including how to see it, I suggest the following destination.
 
 
Always happy to do my bit to help promote the work of those that dare to dream and then turn their dreams into reality.  Good luck with it all, Eric.  And once again, thanks to Brad for pointing me in the right direction.
 
Steve
 

1 comment:

  1. Well that was awfully decent of Eric to take a bit of time to thank us (I say us because he did actually mention both Steve and I) for our interest. I'm pleased to see some folks making smart science fiction outside the Hollywood mainstream and I hope these few posts here put a few more pairs of eyes in front of this film. Making a film is enourmously complicated and even a modest sf concept brings an additional set of challenges. Kudos for the perseverence of folks like Ericand his crew.

    ReplyDelete