Friday 21 January 2022

Lucy in the Sky (2019)

Lucy in the Sky is a 2019 film .  It stars Natalie Portman as Lucy Cola, an astronaut, who returns to Earth from her first space mission and then begins to feel disconnected from normal life.

I saw this flash up while flipping between platforms tonight and immediately pulled a face at the title because it always strikes me as cynical to name a film after a well known song.  Then I read the write up and thought, well they cover this sort of stuff in For All Mankind but having watched the trailer for it, I'm thinking I might give it a go. Reviews seem very mixed but that can sometimes indicate a movie that's a little challenging, not necessarily one that's bad.  We will see but feel free to drop your thoughts in the comments.







Steve

2 comments:

  1. It is not apparent but the EMU & ACES are custom built at 90% scale because of Natalie petite stature. (Built by Global Effects Inc.)

    ReplyDelete