Tuesday 25 January 2022

Another Life (2019)

An unknown object shaped like a large Möbius strip lands on Earth and grows a crystalline tower above it. Erik Wallace, a scientist employed by the United States Interstellar Command,  attempts to communicate with the alien structure.  Wallace's wife, astronaut Niko Breckenridge, and her crew embark on a high-risk mission to explore the genesis of an alien artifact.... and then dramatic stuff happens I imagine.

And that's about as much as I know.  The trailer looks good though.  I've watched it a couple of times and saved the series to the planner but I haven't actually pressed play yet because I'm still working through Lost In Space S3, to be followed by The Expanse. S6... if I don't get side tracked by other shows.  There's so much genre TV about now. Its hard to imagine I used to trawl the new weeks listings in The Radio Time and TV Times, looking for anything remotely sci-fi to watch and quite often coming back with nothing at all.  We live in bountiful times.




I'll maybe revisit with another post once I've watched it.


Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment